Saturday, September 25, 2010

College of Engineering, Pune

The most irritating question that was troubling my mind for the last 15 days or so was about the title that I should give to the first blog that I write. I had decided to write a blog long back just after I gave my Graduate Record Examination. But when I started writing, a feeling deep inside me said that why not give my blog the name that I’ll cherish throughout my life? And thus I decided to go with the above title.
I actually agree with the popular saying that it’s difficult to write your first blog, but once you start writing there is no looking back. I hope this holds true for me as well. Frankly stating, I got the necessary inspiration to write from my friends in Coep. It really just needs one spark and the words just flow on and on.
I was first wondering about the things that I wanted to include in my first blog. A very wide variety of thoughts passed through my mind. From the likes of my experience with GRE to writing my experiences about life in general. But then I’ve decided to write only a brief outline of what were my experiences in life were all about. Its been an awesome journey for the past 20years on this planet Earth. First and foremost I love my birthdate which is the last day of every year. J Life in College of Engineering, Pune has been a rollercoaster ride with many ups and downs. But then when I look back I have no regrets or complaints about anything. There have been times when I have been experiencing frustration and got angry with my fate. In the end everything just sums up to one popular saying, “Nashib se jada or waqt se pehle kisiko kuch nahi milata…” And believe me, this is the most beautiful part of life. There would have been no interest in our lives had we known what would happen next. It is this uncertainty which certainly makes life the most phenomenal entity.
Sometimes you sit alone one evening thinking about what has made you the way you are and suddenly you realize that you owe it to only a few handful of people, viz. your parents and your best buddies. Yes, life would have been very boring without both of them. Thanks to all of you who have shaped my life and made it the way it is..




The picture here stands as a piece of inspiration for anyone who has been a part of this institute. Be it the professors, students or even the company professionals visiting the college for recruitment. ;) It all really sums up to one popular fact that our lives are the best shaped when in college. And for me it has been College of Engineering, Pune!

Well I think this will be all for now.. I hope its not that bad at first glance. I know that this is a boring piece of crap that I have written above but I hope to come up with something interesting as I move on.

10 comments:

  1. Great job Mihir,can u give any updates about the new GRE pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE BLOG!!! Engineering degree is a dream for many students who want to have a bright career in future. Engineering is the passion of most of the students with Science stream.
    top engineering colleges in pune
    pune engineering colleges
    Thanks for sharing a valuable information with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the industry is changing the Job profile are also changing , IT Recruitment and companies are looking for more comprehensive skill set which include Windows ,Linux , Storage , Cluster , Netbackup combination from any of the system admin professional , we have brought 2 Comprehensive course
    1. Trained –to-Hire for Fresher ( Server Hardware , network Basic, Windows 2008 Server, CCNA, Linux ) + Communication Skill , Interview Skill Prep and Analytical Skill.
    This program has been designed for any Diploma,Graduate ,Post Graduate professional to get a job as they are equipped with all the technology and we prepare them in less then 2 month with a 100% placement .
    2. SkillSet Improvement – We train for more advance course like Netbackup , Cluster , Storage , Virtualization , ITIL and Advance Excel , required for any professional with 2+ years of experience to understand their growth path in the IT Career and help them prepare them well in advance to choose their own growth path with Placement Assistance.
    ( Most Suitable to Application Support , Desktop Support , ITO ITSM Team .

    To understand more on the program please connect info@linuxpune.com or visit linuxpune.com or call 8087171710.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Student want to get best college for their engg. education but they are confuse in the selection process. In my suggestion you can search best reviews bogs about there listed colleges. Defintly you will get satisfaction-al result. Visit here: engineering colleges in pune

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog!!! Very informative information you shared which are usefull for students who are looking for engineering college. I heard PCCOER is a Top Engineering College. PCCOER is a renowned engineering college in Pune that provides courses on almost all the branches of engineering. They are providing the international standard engineering education to all the students in our campus with 100% placement assistance. Their educational systems are modern and competent that the students can get employed in any company in India and Abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog. According to me PCCOER is an engineering institute that offers the academic excellence in the field of engineering. It conducts academic sessions for various branches of engineering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are interested to find the best astrologer in Pune then the simplest and easiest way is to study popular astrology websites where you will get astrologer’s detailed profile, his or her credentials, the areas covered, and types of solution offered. In this age of commercialization, astrology has become a lucrative profession for those who have enough knowledge, skills, and confidence in human healing through astrological processes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post with us.
    Study Abroad, Overseas Education Consultants in Pune


    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for writing it's really helpful
    thanks for sharing.
    Study in Germany, Europe The overseas education consultants in Mumbai and Pune offers
    consulting services to Indian students.
    education consultants in pune

    ReplyDelete